About the Journal
“Pediatria i Medycyna Rodzinna” (Pediatr Med Rodz) is a peer-reviewed international scientific journal in which one can find original articles, reviews and case reports which significantly contribute to the development of paediatrics and family medicine.
The journal is addressed to all who conduct studies in paediatrics, primary health care and similar fields as well as to paediatricians, family physicians, general practitioners, internists and other primary care providers, specialty registrars and students. The mission of the journal is spreading the current state-of-the-art and promoting the development of academic research in paediatrics and family medicine.
“Pediatria i Medycyna Rodzinna” is a quarterly released under the patronage of the Polskie Towarzystwo Medycyny Rodzinnej (Polish Society of Family Medicine). It is published in Polish and English versions.
The journal has been published since 2005. The primary (reference) version of the journalis the printedversion.
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Anna Jung, MD, PhD.
The Journal is indexed in the following databases:
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Ministerstwo Nauki i Szkolnictwa Wyższego (Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education)
- Polish Scientific Journals Database
- Polska Bibliografia Lekarska (Polish Medical Bibliography)
We publish either quarterlies:
- “Aktualności Neurologiczne” (“Current Neurology”)
- “Current Gynecologic Oncology”
- “Journal of Ultrasonography”
- “Psychiatria i Psychologia Kliniczna” (“Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology”)
The journal does not have article processing charges and article submission charges. We would like to inform you that from 2020, a translation/copy-editing fee will be introduced by the publisher of “Paediatrics and Family Medicine” for papers submitted to the Editorial team.